Work for Hyperspots!
Sales Agents & Resellers
Hyperspots – We believe in “ADVERTISING BY CHOICE.” by enabling advertisers, content creators and brand to simply create exciting images and video clips with clickable links consumers can discover, share and shop as they please. Our lightweight, skinnable player is designed to facilitate maximum user engagement with minimal integration through our unique tagging platform. It’s a simple intuitive and interactive way to engage with their audience, who is encouraged to engage at their own pace without overt and intrusive advertising. Hyperspots Is an enabling platform for personalisation and relevance to a mass audience based on trackable data inside the content, which allows content owners to truly understand their audience’s true interests
We are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic remote based Sales Agent & Resellers. The perfect candidate for this role has experience in enterprise B2B SaaS sales, solid experience selling solutions to a variety of industries: Publishing, sports, fashion, beauty, education (not limited limited to these). You might already be working with brands, creating content and can see a fit for Hyperspots, or you are an agency, with a number of clients where you see an opportunity to apply Hyperspots
You will be working with the Executive team, have a broad range of responsibilities including lead generation, client demos, market research and closing deals with new clients. You will have digital, e-commerce, marketing experience with a wealth of contacts in your field . You are a proactive, self starter, and commercially driven individual or company who is detail oriented and takes ownership of your work and have a practical approach, can work autonomously and part of a team when required.
This role would suit someone who is looking for additional challenging role but should already have a main source of income. We also welcome applications from digital companies & brand agencies
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish and build quality relationships, whilst maintaining a superior level of customer service, and properly representing Hyperspots in a manner consistent with company principals.
- Attainment of revenue and booking growth targets in defined territory of customers.
- Directly responsible for closing sales transactions with customers including new sales and prospecting and lead generation
- Ability to development and execute sales plans, and perform the coordination of resources within the company in order to achieve maximum revenue potential.
- Perform live product demonstrations via webinar. Travel to meet customers when needed.
- Utilization of various company systems, including Hubspot, Slack. Google Docs to name a few. – to maintain and update account and opportunity data.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities.
- Various other administrative task related to account management.
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- 2+ years of sales experience with a proven and consistent track record of success.
- Strong contact in your field that can lead to conversion
- Experience with web-based software (i.e. SaaS)
- Excellent interpersonal and phone skills for engaging, nurturing and closing customers, including presentation skills over the phone using a web presentation platform.
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal, to work with sophisticated customers
- An energetic and inspiring team player, with an ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment.
You will receive a percentage of every deal you sign up, for the length of the contract. We are flexible in our approach on the commission structure, which is dependent on the level of effort from you. Our aim is to incentivise you long term and Hyperspots becomes a consistent revenue stream for you.
– The role is home / flexi based
– Job Type: Commission
– We are a remote team, UK and US based. With development teams in Russia and Poland